Friday, November 5, 2010

Grrrrrr! Food Journal 11/4/10

I've been so tired this week, have hardly had time to post my journal. Rest assured...I HAVE been counting points. Did fine on Wednesday- stayed within points. Stepped on the scale this morning hoping for a loss after trying to make up for Saturday's binge fest all week, but my body has decided to NOT cooperate, lol. Actually though, that's not fair- I have no idea how many lbs. that binge fest actually put on over the weekend, but I have been trying to make up for it all week. Maybe I gained 5 lbs. and lost it over the past several days? I'm thinking that's highly likely, but since I only step on the scale once a week, it's hard to tell. Have weigh-in at work this morning and it's probably going to be about the same, maybe a little up or down from last week. I know I have to step up the exercise since I'm starting to slow down. Oh well.... Here is yesterday's journal:

Morning:
1 slice lite toast w/ tiny smear of jam-1
coffee w/ creamer-1

Afternoon:
ww cheese-1
peach cup-1
candy-1

Evening:
bagel thin-1.5
lite crm cheese-1
egg "fried" in pam-2
3 slices microwave bacon-2
4 oz. coke-1

Total: 12.5/26
flex used/remaining: 0/35
fr/veg: 1/5 :(
milk: 1/2
water: 3/6
exercise: none
mood: good/tired

No comments:

Post a Comment