Monday, November 1, 2010

I hate Halloween! & Food Journal 11/1/2010

Wow...hard to believe it's November already! Well, I managed to get through the weekend- although not as well as I'd hoped. While Saturday was a planned "cheat" day, I think I definitely took it too far. The day started at the bowling alley's Halloween party at 9am...a virtual "Pot-luck" of cookies, candy, cupcakes, and other assorted goodies- and it didn't get much better from there... A trip to BWW's and trick-or-treating Sat. night....I think I was comatose before my head even hit the pillow that night. Now...yesterday I knew there would be even more candy temptations, so I practically starved myself all day so I could eat even more candy, lol. Even so...probably ate more than I should have. Today is a new day. Even though it was a very busy/exhausting/emotionally draining day at work, I have done well and even EXERCISED purposely for the first time in months. I think the binge junk food eating was a good motivator, lol. I have a gazillion exercise videos, but it seems that I always fall back on my tried and true..... Richard Simmons' Sweatin' to the Oldies- yeah! Taya decided she wanted to exercise with me....about 10 minutes in she asked "Is that a boy or a girl?" hahaha. About 5 minutes later she gave up and I had to sweat solo. When I was at my very heaviest weight ever and was too embarassed to go to the gym and too out of shape to do most other videos, Richard was there for me! Believe it or not, I think the tapes I have now are my mom's tapes that she got when I was a kid! That's okay though...at least they get me moving! My goal....at least 3 days this week- and we'll see from there. Today's journal:

Morning:
1 c. OJ-2
coffee w/ creamer-1

Afternoon:
yoplait tripleberry smoothie-2

Evening:
1 c. chili-2
1/8 c. shredded cheese-1
1T sour cream-1
oyster crackers-1
corn muffin-2
1/2 c. skim milk-1

chex mix bar-2
12 oz. coke-3

Total: 18/26
Flex used/remaining: 0/35
fr/veg: 4/5
milk: 2/2
water: 4/6
exercise: 35 mts. Sweatin' to the Oldies :)
mood: exhausted/low energy

No comments:

Post a Comment