Monday, November 29, 2010

Well folks...let's just say it's been awhile. Life's obstacles have kind of gotten in the way of my blogging. Up until this past weekend, I have been doing pretty good on eating right. My grandpa passed away a couple of weeks ago and there has been some family issues as well...needless to say there were some very stressful days thrown in there. Fo the most part, holding up though, trying to eat right & exercise. THEN came the weekend, lol...make that Thanksgiving, Black Friday, then Chicago with my kiddos for 2 days...let's just say Monday morning weigh-in was not friendly. We have less than 3 weeks left of our Biggest Loser contest at work and while it'll be really difficult to get that 1st place title, I'm hoping for at least 2nd place. I still need to get on board with the working out, but all things in good time. TODAY'S journal:

Morning:
fruit crisps-2
coffee w/ creamer-1

Afternoon:
apple-1
100 cal. doritos-2
oreo bar-2

Evening:
ham sub w/ chs. & lite mayo-7
med. coke-4
pear-1

Total: 20
Flex used/remaining: 0/35
fr/veg: 3/5
milk: 1/2
water: 4/6
exercise: none

No comments:

Post a Comment