Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I'm still around....

I haven't deserted...I'm still here. Had a bad eating weekend and was hoping to make up for it with good eating and lots of exercise this week. My back has other ideas though.... I threw it out somehow or another and was just dying yesterday/last night. It has gotten better throughout the day today, so I'm hoping maybe by Thursday it will be good enough to get some exercise in. So far so good on the eating front this week. Just been very busy so haven't had time to actually post journals...will try to get back posting this week though.

1 comment:

  1. We all have those times...where we eat badly...I've had more than my share lately! Glad you're getting back on track this week! Hope your back is feeling better! Have you tried those heating pads that you stick on?

    ReplyDelete